What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small snippet of text that a website asks your browser to store. By using cookies website remembers your actions and preferred settings (login, language, font size and other layout related settings) during a longer period. All cookies have expiration dates in them that determine how long they stay in your browser. Cookies can be removed in two ways: automatically, when they expire, or when you manually delete them. We’ve included more details below to help you understand what kinds of cookies we use.
Yes, with the primary purpose to make our website work more effectively and to memorize various information in order to facilitate your navigation on a website, to ensure the smooth functioning of these or to make them more effective, for example by memorizing your language preferences.
What kinds of cookies does Optimapharm d.o.o. use and why?
www.optimapharm.eu uses different kinds of cookies for various reasons:
- Session-id and / or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases - we use them to store your preferences and settings on your device and to enhance your experience. For example, storing your personal preferences in cookies, which allows you to not have to set your preferences every time you visit the site;
- Authentication cookies used for authentication services for the duration of the page visit - we use them to verify your authenticity. This cookie lets you navigate from page to page without having to log in again on each page;
- User Security Cookies, which are used to detect authentication abuses of limited duration - we use them to process information that enables us to be secure and to identify fraud and misuse;
- Multimedia cookies, such as flash player cookies, for the duration of the page review;
- Preference cookies (performance) – These cookies collect information about your choices and preferences and make your navigation more pleasant and personalized. These cookies make it possible to memorize the language chosen during your first visit to our Website in order to personalize it accordingly.
What other cookies might you encounter on www.optimapharm.eu?
There are also limited third-party cookies on the site. These cookies could be session or persistent and are set by entities other than Optimapharm d.o.o.
For example, we currently allow:
Cookie information is not used for identification purposes.
Aforementioned cookies are not used for purposes other than those described in this document.
How can I configure, delete or disable cookies?
You can easily delete, disable or accept cookies from our Website at any time by configuring your browser settings.
Each browser (Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) has its own cookie configuration mode. To learn about the procedure to follow concerning your navigator, visit the site:
You can also visit:
- •European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EU)
- •Internet Advertising Bureau (US)
- •Internet Advertising Bureau (EU)
- •Google Chrome
- •Internet Explorer
- •Mozilla Firefox
- •Safari (Desktop)
- •Safari (Mobile)
- •Android Browser
- •Opera Mobile
Will the Website work if I disable cookies?
You can browse www.optimapharm.eu with cookies disabled, though some interactions may not work.
Why does the message explaining cookies keep appearing?
If you close the banner and it reappears the next time you visit us, you most likely have cookies disabled. We use a persistent cookie to remember that you closed the banner, but this only works when cookies on our site are enabled.
If you have other questions, contact us:
-by sending an email to the following address: data.protection.officer@Optimapharm.eu -by writing to the following postal address:
OPTIMAPHARM D.O.O., ULICA GRADA VUKOVARA 284, 10000 ZAGREB, ADDRESSED TO „DATA PROTECTION OFFICER“